SIMEC has professional engineering team for the R&D and fabrication of mobile pellet plants, modular pellet plants, containerized pellet plants, mobile chipper, mobile crusher, mobile dryer, etc.
For a big scale biomass pellet project, such as 60 tons/hour capacity, the supply distance of raw material is already very far. Considering the limited grow speed of forests, the distance will increase year by year. So finally the cost of raw material supply will become to be very high for very big wood pellet plants. The increasing cost on raw material will decrease the net profit of wood pellets.
Rather than shipping raw material to wood pellet factory, it’s even better to make pellets at raw material site and ship wood pellets back.
SIMEC Mobile Pellet Plants and Containerized Pellet Plants have the following characters:
1. Machine manufacturing, pellet plant installation, commissioning, cabling, control cabinet installation, system integration and test will be completed in SIMEC MPL workshop, after professional inspection, the mobile pellet plant will be delivered and handed over to customers . After receiving the pellet plant, customers can get power in and start to make wood pellets within 1 day. No further cost for customers on site.
2. Mobile pellet plants normally will be placed in wild area which is close to raw material. But the plant’s working status could be monitored by installed GPS device and SCADA system. It’s easy for the investors to manage the plants.
3. When the material around is not enough, this system can be moved to another location less costly. Such as in forests, or in some unstable areas. If the plant owner wants to cease the production because of material shortage or other reasons, the mobile pellet system can be transferred to another area. Project sites selection will become to be more easy.
4. Mobile pellet plants and containerized pellet plants will create pellet plant rental business. Investors can buy our product and rent to the people who have raw material, then buy wood pellets back at reasonable price.
5. All equipment are centralized and integrated. From outside, you can just see raw material feeding inlet and pellets discharge outlet. Two workers are required to operate, maintain the mobile pellet plant.
So far, we have designed and fabricated mobile pellet plants and containerized pellet plants with the following capacity: 200~300 Kg/Hr, 500 Kg/Hr, 1000 Kg/Hr, 1500 Kg/Hr, 2000 Kg/Hr, 2500 Kg/Hr, 3000 Kg/Hr. etc. Bigger scale pellet plant needs technical communication with customers. And we normally customize the mobile pellet plants upon customer's requirements.
For different projects handled by different customers, the detail design may change according to exact investment planning.
SIMEC team will provide the best mobile solution to process biomass and make wood pellets by our continuous R&D.